More about...

Hello! I'm Todd Adans, owner of this blog. And I'll talk a little about his creation!
So... this blog was created with the intention that all people could have access to some things that happen to me before. Most of the time I put something in my day, or write about something that happens in our society. Are things like that, I have nothing scheduled and such, just write! I hope you like my blog, and be free to share.

quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2009


Só pra atualizar mesmo, galera *O*
Poxa, quero saber QUANDO o orkut vai parar com esse fogo de foto 128x128 -.-
Ele é capenga e quer que sejamos também, ah euem u.u
Bom, to saindo gente porque tenho que ainda tomar banho e já tá quase na hora de eu ir pra escola ):
Hoje faço 3 provas chatas, então me desejem sorte =) Pior é que sábado também faço 3 provas, ôxa!
So... Até amanhã, gente!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário