More about...

Hello! I'm Todd Adans, owner of this blog. And I'll talk a little about his creation!
So... this blog was created with the intention that all people could have access to some things that happen to me before. Most of the time I put something in my day, or write about something that happens in our society. Are things like that, I have nothing scheduled and such, just write! I hope you like my blog, and be free to share.

sexta-feira, 7 de maio de 2010

Stereolove

I can fix all those lies.
But baby, baby I run, but I'm running to you.
You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside.
My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.
Oh baby I'll try to make the things right.
I need you more than air when I'm not with you.
Please don't ask me why, just kiss me this time.
My only dream is about you and I

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário