More about...

Hello! I'm Todd Adans, owner of this blog. And I'll talk a little about his creation!
So... this blog was created with the intention that all people could have access to some things that happen to me before. Most of the time I put something in my day, or write about something that happens in our society. Are things like that, I have nothing scheduled and such, just write! I hope you like my blog, and be free to share.

sexta-feira, 7 de maio de 2010

Quando te encontrei.



Quando te encontrei, te juro não pensei que iria me apaixonar. Mas todo amor é assim, como uma história sem fim, que tomou conta de mim. O que é que eu faço agora? Já tentei ir embora, mas meu coração está preso à você. Não sei dizer o que vou fazer pra me livrar desse amor. Eu quero é mais viver em paz e ser feliz seja como for.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário