More about...

Hello! I'm Todd Adans, owner of this blog. And I'll talk a little about his creation!
So... this blog was created with the intention that all people could have access to some things that happen to me before. Most of the time I put something in my day, or write about something that happens in our society. Are things like that, I have nothing scheduled and such, just write! I hope you like my blog, and be free to share.

sexta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2011

Você é tudo.



Eu cruzo a noite pra te ver. Não vejo a hora de te envolver com tudo que eu tenho pra falar... É minha a luz na escuridão. Nos cruzamentos, toda atenção. E agora o carro cisma de enguiçar... Já não sei de nada, mas você é tudo. E me deixou a fim de vez! Tiros na calçada e no telefone, alguém me diz: - Por favor, tente outra vez...
Eu ia te contar tudo que sinto há tanto tempo... Se é miragem, você vai dizer; irá se revelar um mar de sentimentos. Ainda hoje eu vou te ver.

4 comentários: