More about...

Hello! I'm Todd Adans, owner of this blog. And I'll talk a little about his creation!
So... this blog was created with the intention that all people could have access to some things that happen to me before. Most of the time I put something in my day, or write about something that happens in our society. Are things like that, I have nothing scheduled and such, just write! I hope you like my blog, and be free to share.

quarta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2010

Changes...

Bom, como puderam perceber, eu mudei o layout do meu blog. E com isso, mudarei também o modo de usá-lo.
De agora em diante eu postar tudo o que penso, mas tipo... tudo mesmo! Pode ser em relação ao fake, ao mundo off, ao mundo em geral e etc. Isso vai depender do meu dia, hm.
Espero que eu consiga ter muitos leitores, que mesmo que não comentem, ao menos leem as mensagens que tenho pra passar pro mundo!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário